• Slide1
  • Slide2
  • Slide3

Post-Judgment Modifications

St. Petersburg Judgment Modification Attorneys Representing Your Rights After Divorce

Post-judgment modifications in St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Pinellas County

Your life may take unanticipated turns after divorce. You can seek the court’s permission to modify your final judgment to reflect those changes. Our family law attorneys at Kidder & Bennett have more than 25 years of experience assisting with divorce and post-judgment modifications to child support, spousal support and custodial and visitation rights.

Modifying child support

A lost job, sudden illness or other misfortune can reduce your income significantly and hinder your ability to provide financial support for your child at the same level as you could at the time of your divorce. Likewise, you should not be encumbered with more child support than a parent who has won a windfall, received a large inheritance or landed a huge promotion. You are responsible for the amount stated in your judgment until the court orders a reduction or increase. We can help you reduce your child support payments or demand more from the other parent. Modifications in child support level the playing field when financial circumstances change.

When one parent relocates

You are subject to the Florida Relocation Statute if you are the custodial parent and choose to move with your child to a place more than 50 miles away from your current residence and from the other parent. We prepare your notice of intent to relocate and argue before the court how your move will benefit your child.

We assist nonresidential parents in objecting to the custodial parent’s intent to relocate. Because you only have a short window to object, you must act promptly so we can prove the hardship to you and the detriment to the child that would be caused by the move.

If both parents consent, we file a written agreement that contains the terms of the relocation and the nonresidential parent’s visitation and transportation arrangements.

Obtain a post-judgment modification in St. Petersburg, FL

If your circumstances have changed, learn how you can modify your divorce orders. Call St. Petersburg family law firm Kidder & Bennett at 727.821.8000 or contact us online.

Office Location

Kidder & Bennett

275 - 96th. Ave. North

St. Petersburg, FL 33702



275 96th. Ave. North, Suite 2, St. Petersburg, FL 33702

SEO and Web Design Copyright 2015 - 2020 Internet Highway.com

Kidder & Bennett have over 25 years of experience handling post-judgment divorce modifications. We understand life takes unanticipated turns. Let us help you with child support modification, child custody modification, child visitation modification, child custody relocation and timesharing modification. Contact our office today to discuss your legal needs and find out how we can help.

25+ year experience as a post-judgment divorce modifications attorney. We help with child support modification, child custody modification, child visitation modification, child custody relocation and timesharing modification. Call our office today!

Contact us for legal help with child support modification in these and other major cities:

St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg, FL
Pinellas County
Pinellas County, FL
Pinellas Park
Pinellas Park, FL
Clearwater, FL

St. Pete Beach
St. Pete Beach, FL
Madeira Beach
Madeira Beach, FL
Gulfport, FL
Largo, FL

Feather Sound
Feather Sound, FL.
Manatee County, FL
Bradenton, FL
Hillsborough County, FL
Tampa, FL